As I mentioned in a previous post when I went to Leven Beach in Fife recently, Scotland is slowly but surely starting to open up to tourism once again. After months in…26th July 2020
March is a busy month for me. I’m currently a mature student about to complete an honours degree and I have a dissertation due on the 27th plus a few other assessments…28th February 2020
Follow Travels in Caledonia
- 2 Days in Ayrshire Simply Wasn’t Enough – A Longer Visit is Recommended
- Wee trips I have planned in Scotland for the coming weeks…
- Leven Beach, Fife – A Close & Quiet Alternative to Edinburgh’s Beaches!
- Here’s a Quiz All About Scotland!
- Here’s what’s happening in Scotland (since 29th May) regarding the easing of lockdown restrictions