5 Reasons to Visit South Queensferry!
South Queensferry is the perfect wee day trip to take from Edinburgh if you’re looking for pretty coastal views and a place to spend your day that is also very nearby to…5th March 2020
Wee Trips I Have Planned in Scotland for March (2020)
March is a busy month for me. I’m currently a mature student about to complete an honours degree and I have a dissertation due on the 27th plus a few other assessments…28th February 2020
11 Events Happening in Scotland in March!
It’s 19th February 2020 at the time of writing and with March fast approaching, as well as hopefully some better weather, I thought I’d put together a wee list of events coming…19th February 2020
A First Time Visitor’s Guide to Edinburgh
If you’re coming to Edinburgh for the visit time and looking for some ideas or information, then below is a wee guide I’ve compiled to help you with your first time visit!…14th February 2020
Follow Travels in Caledonia
- Opening my first Etsy shop and selling prints of my Scotland-themed artwork…
- I’ve started sketching Scotland and it’s helping to quash my lockdown anxiety…
- A Christmas Update from Scotland and A Look Ahead to the New Year…
- 2 Days in Ayrshire Simply Wasn’t Enough – A Longer Visit is Recommended
- Wee trips I have planned in Scotland for the coming weeks…